RHR Sticker Pack C2 Cold Weather Gloves - Stealth
- Low stock - 9 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping on orders over $99
- Ships using recycled or sustainable packaging
Here in New England it gets cold. But then it gets a little warm. Then cold again. The result is hands that end up sweating and then freezing. So we developed our cold weather gloves to be a fleece lined version of our standard full finger gloves. They're perfect for chilly rides and racing, but not for sub-zero temps. If you intend to ride when a bobsled would be more appropriate try gloves that cost as much as a nice jersey. These gloves are meant to be stylish and affordable while keeping your hands just warm enough.
- Lightweight, breathable, stretchable, and minimal upper while remaining wind-proof and water resistant
- Thin leather palm for durability and great bar feel for maximum control
- Pull tab and stretch cuff for easy on and off
- Terry cloth thumb wipe
- Silicone palm grippers
- Touch Screen tips
- Larger Volume Fit from previous versions
Feedback on our original Cold Weather Gloves was that they run a touch small. Our new C2 gloves feature a larger volume fit to promote the extra space to allow air to heat up and keep you warmer overall. If you prefer a snugger fit please size down.