Project Wear Your Mask Fundraiser
We were reluctant to join in on the selling masks for profit during a global pandemic bandwagon. We also had hoped that we'd only be in masks for a short while, but that proved wrong. We became grateful to have nice comfortable masks from our friends at cycling apparel brands that know how to make nice stuff. Our friends at Giordana quickly made anything that we could come up with irrelevant.
These cost us $4 each to produce so we're selling them for $9 each and donating $5 each to Homes For Our Troops through Team Spark. There are Spark styles available in both Adult and Youth. There are two Adult New England styles available with either NECX or NEMTB on the non-drive side. All are in limited quantities!
- Lightweight and breathable fabric with 4-way stretch and UV protection
- Treated with VIRO BLOCK* and a water-repellent treatment
- Cut from a single piece of material with no added elastic or piping for optimum comfort
- Seams on top of the nose and under the chin contour the mask to the face
- Laser-cut loops wrap around the ears to keep secure
- Aluminum nose bridge adjusts to optimize fit and hold the mask to the face
- Washable in warm water dry on medium heat
- Made in Italy
- This item is not eligible for returns or exchanges
* Fabrics treated with Viro Block inhibit viruses and kill bacteria upon contact. By keeping the textile free of viable viruses and bacteria, Viro Block treated textiles help to minimize the potential for retransmission of pathogens from textiles.