- Lightweight and breathable fabric with 4-way stretch and UV protection
- Treated with VIRO BLOCK* and a water-repellent treatment
- Cut from a single piece of material with no added elastic or piping for optimum comfort
- Seams on top of the nose and under the chin contour the mask to the face
- Laser-cut loops wrap around the ears to keep secure
- Aluminum nose bridge adjusts to optimize fit and hold the mask to the face
- Washable in warm water dry on medium heat
- Made in Italy
- This item is not eligible for returns or exchanges
Based on a true story
NECX & NEMTB Are in our DNA
Endurance Threads was born from promoting our own events in New England and ultimately believing so much in the culture that we wanted to create gear that shows that pride. Everything we produce needs to embody that or we simply don't make it.
Why Endurance Threads?
We don't exist to be just another cycling apparel brand for elitists, although plenty of Elites love and wear our gear. We exist to embody the spirit of New Englanders. We explore, we participate, and we create. We love the chill of Winter just as much as we love the heat of Summer. Our favorite season is Fall but don't tell the other three that.
Endurance Threads exists to create gear that fits those who ride how we ride.