You've always been drawn to the challenge of a new route, a new trail, the thrill of the unexpected. Designed for whatever you get into on two wheels, the Smith Network is our versatile, shred-ready bike helmet. Safety techs like Koroyd® and MIPS® offer protection and enhanced energy absorption should you need it. When the sun is blazing and you're heating up, the ventilation system keeps air flowing and your eyewear fog-free. Later, when the light dips beneath the hills, store your shades in pass-through channels on the front.
- Zonal Koroyd® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- CPSC and CE EN 1078 certified
Fit / Integration
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith performance eyewear and goggles for maximum comfort, venting and storage convenience
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith eyewear for fog-free lenses
- 15 fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Optional fabric visor
- XT2® antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control
- Lightweight, low-bulk single layer webbing
Based on a true story
NECX & NEMTB Are in our DNA
Endurance Threads was born from promoting our own events in New England and ultimately believing so much in the culture that we wanted to create gear that shows that pride. Everything we produce needs to embody that or we simply don't make it.
Why Endurance Threads?
We don't exist to be just another cycling apparel brand for elitists, although plenty of Elites love and wear our gear. We exist to embody the spirit of New Englanders. We explore, we participate, and we create. We love the chill of Winter just as much as we love the heat of Summer. Our favorite season is Fall but don't tell the other three that.
Endurance Threads exists to create gear that fits those who ride how we ride.
Rock Hard Racing
Rock Hard Racing
We were born from Rock Hard Racing events and continue to support events with quality merch and podium prizes. See you there!
Back to Helmets and Sunglasses